Best Apps for Interior Designing
Are you moving to a new home and can’t wait to collect the first ideas for a new interior design? Or do you need to change the scenery? Then these three apps are perfect for you!
Set the top apps in your room
Currently, there are many apps and websites that enable users of interior design and room design. Simply with the use of your computers, laptops, and smartphones like with iOS. Introducing the top interior design apps so you don’t have to search for apps for a long time and start offering your dream home right away.
System planning in 3D: Roomeon
Roomeon is a great setup app. Roomeon is a 3D room planner. You can easily design a room using drag and drop.
* In “Room layout mode”, you can easily draw a floor plan of the desired room and start designing immediately.
* The advantage of Roomeon is clearly in the wide selection of furniture available. Roomeon also provides a top view and zoom function.
* You can also use the app for free.
*Disadvantage: The interior design app is only available as a download and is therefore not accessible online.
Furnishing rooms the Swedish way: IKEA
Home Planner Many furniture stores now also offer their own room planners. For example the Ikea Home Planner from the Swedish furniture chain Ikea.
*Ikea offers the planner via an app, but you can of course also use it online via the Ikea website.
*Preplanned kitchens can be used in the planner, but also items from the office and bathroom.
* One of the advantages of Ikea Home Planner is obviously the ease of use of the tool. Many cool pieces of furniture and other furniture that can be used are also an advantage.
* Home planners can also access it for free. In addition, floor plans can be modified and adapted individually.
* The only drawback: Only Ikea furniture can be used.
Augmented reality as installation support: Roomle
Roomle is an iPad app that impresses with its realistic 3D view and ease of use. Alternatively, you can use Roomle in your browser. The
* Roomle app is very easy to use and you can even view your designed room in 3D if you want.
* After registering by email, you can see the floor plan of the room or apartment.
* Roomle has the option of assigning different colors to the components or resizing to the nearest centimeter. Simply drag and drop the appropriate furniture and other items into the room of your choice.
* Another advantage of Roomle is that you can use the app to display furniture in augmented reality.